Saturday, July 5, 2008

IDENTITY IMAGE & REPUTATION

SUMMARY
A successful organization is formed due to the above mentioned factors to elaborate on the same
Identity
It is what the organization is reality is all about. The identity if an organization is seen through its motto logo products services uniforms etc. identity is created by the organization
Image
How the organization is seen by its constituents is what image is all about. It is how the constituents perceive the organization to be. It varies from one to another. It is important for an organization to maintain a good image with its constituents.
Reputation
Is the idea or trust about the organization that is built over time. It is totally based on how the constituents think about the organization( on the basis of how the organization can perform). Building a maintaining a good reputation is very important for the success of the organization as the constituents will know that they can depend on the company and get back to it whenever needed.

INDUSTRIAL EXAMPLES
The company Wendt India is good example of maintaining its identity image and reputation. This is a company that manufactures industrial machines. The logo and name of the company is written on all the products it manufactures on all the gifts it gives to its constituents. All the employees of the organization compulsorily need to where an uniform with the logo on it.

REFERENCE
http://www.imageidentity.com/
http://www.emeraldinsight.com/Insight/viewContentItem.do;jsessionid=66E1F7E256779B6782CEEE627A0C0314?contentType=Article&hdAction=lnkpdf&contentId=853498

PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
The day I thought of buying a pair of shoes and had difficulty is deciding what brand to but I was helped by the fact that I saw a person travelling with me in the same bus who was wearing a pair of woodland shoes, the next thing that I did was to go and buy a pair of woodland shoes as I had see the brand and it was registered in me.

No comments: